- Fits the vehicle without drilling any holes by utilising the rear view mirror and interior light screw holes. Installation is quick and easy, a fitting kit is included.
- Holes for radios, map lights, storage etc. can be cut to suit your requirements (comes complete with a passenger’s side storage opening at no extra charge).
- Robust construction – suitably durable for “off-road” driving. Manufactured from steel and hardwood plywood – NO PLASTIC.
- Upholstered in a padded vinyl finish to match the vehicle’s interior – the most popular colours are light grey, dark grey or tan.
- Designed so the radio curly cords are out of view.
- We manufacture our consoles in weekly batches. If we receive an order by Monday 5:30pm Sydney time your console will be dispatched on the following Friday. The dispatch date can vary if there is a public holiday.
- Professional fitting service available.
A piece of “one wrap” hook and loop tape is supplied with each roof console (one retainer for each radio) to prevent your microphone curly cord from dangling and blocking your view. Simply screw this retainer onto the console in a suitable position between the radio and the microphone clip, then wrap the tape around the curly cord. If you need the full length of the curly cord, the “one wrap” tape is easy to release and re-attach.