- Designed to neatly follow the contours of the floorpan.
- This console mounts onto the transmission tunnel fitting around the gear lever and transfer lever. The open storage trays maximise the available storage space in this area.
- Robust construction – manufactured from 12mm plywood and steel mounting brackets. Upholstered in a padded vinyl finish.
- Available in a large range of colours. The most popular colours are 70 tan and dark grey.
- Installation is quick and easy – two holes must be drilled into the transmission tunnel for two mounting screws. Snap caps are provided to cover the heads of the screws.
- Suitable for vehicles fitted with two front bucket seats or a fixed passenger’s side 3/4 bench seat. If the vehicle is fitted with a swivel 3/4 bench seat the floor tray will prevent the seat from turning.
1. This floor tray will only fit the early model with the old design steel dashboard. This model officially finished in June 2009, however there were a few built in early July 2009. From July 2009, this model was fitted with a new design plastic dashboard.
2. The ‘L’ Shape Floor Tray fits the 6 cylinder diesel (non-turbo) up to and including June 2009. The ‘U’ Shape Floor Tray fits all 6 cylinder petrol models up to and including June 2009, the 6 cylinder turbo-diesel up to and including June 2009 and the 8 cylinder turbo-diesel up to and including June 2009.
3. Both trays mount on the transmission tunnel in front of the seats, in the six seater model the 3/4 bench seat can be turned to allow passenger access to the back seat.This tray prevents the seat from turning. In the five seater model the front passenger’s bucket seat slides forward under the dashboard to allow passenger access to the back seat.This tray will prevent the seat from sliding all the way forward. Both trays will also fit into a vehicle with our centre compartment fitted between two front BUCKET seats.