- Robust construction – Suitably durable for off road driving. Manufactured from steel and hardwood plywood – NO PLASTIC.
- The shape of the base of the console can be custom made to suit your radio(s) and other requirements.
- Radio Holes and storage openings etc. cut to suit your requirements and accessories.
Designed for maximum headroom without interfering with the sunvisors or any other functions of the vehicle.
- The wide style roof console is ideal for fitting larger radios, providing adequate width across the console to accept the longest radio(s). The wide style console includes an oval opening with flap fitted to the passenger’s side of the console.
- Upholstered in a vinyl or velour finish. Most popular colours for this console is dark grey vinyl and toyota chocolate brown vinyl.
- A vacuum formed finish is also available for this roof console. This is a foam backed, heat shrunk, one wrap (no seams) finish similar to the finish on the dashboard.
- Fits the vehicle without drilling any holes by utilising the rear view mirror and interior light mounting screw holes. The interior light then re-mounts into a pre cut hole in the console.
- Designed so the radio curly cords are out of view.