This console has a contoured shape so that it fits neatly onto the vehicle’s seats. The seat belt holds the console in place. It is most often fitted on the front centre seat in vehicles fitted with a 3/4 bench seat. When fitted on the centre seat it provides the driver with an armrest and easy access to the storage bin.
- Comes complete with a storage bin and a hinged lid that forms a padded armrest.
- Optional driver’s side and/or passenger’s side map pockets.
- Securely mounted on the seat. The console has a tongue protruding from the base at the back. This tongue slides between the seat base and the seat backrest. The seatbelt holds the console in place. Fitting instructions are included.
- Robust construction – heavy duty frame and and hinge.
- Upholstered in a padded vinyl finish, available in a large range of colours. The most popular – dark grey, and tan. The inside of the compartment is carpet lined.