- Robust construction – Suitably durable for off road driving.
- The shape of the base of the centre roof consoles can be custom made to suit the customer’s radio(s) and other requirements.
- Designed for maximum headroom without interfering with the sunvisors or any other functions of the vehicle.
- Upholstered in a vinyl or velour finish. The most popular – light grey, dark grey and tan.
- A vacuum formed finish is also available for the centre roof console. This a foam backed, heat shrunk, one wrap (no seams) finish similar to the finish on the dashboard.
- Fits the vehicle without drilling any holes. The centre roof console fits the vehicle by utilising the rear view mirror and interior light screw holes. The interior light then re-mounts into a pre cut hole in the console. The “T” shaped roof console fits the vehicle by utilising the rear view mirror screws, the grab handle captive nuts and the interior light screw holes. The interior light then re-mounts into a pre-cut hole in the console.
Oops! We could not locate your form.